Are you enthusiastic about robotic technology? Do you want to be part of a creative team of robotic integration specialists? Join KC Robotics as we change the face of industry by creating a safer, cleaner and more productive manufacturing environment.
KC ROBOTICS, INC. is looking for a Fabrication Specialist for our West Chester, Ohio facility. Applicants should possess a good mechanical aptitude along with an ability to troubleshoot and provide input into the design of machine parts and system components. The Fabrication Specialist will provide support for the integration and installation of robotic systems. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment are necessary.
- Read shop drawings and blue prints to weld and fabricate parts of robotic system
- Communicate with engineers to improve product development
- Work independently and in a multidisciplinary project team to integrate robotic systems
- Work with Robotic Technicians and learn the mechanical aspects of robotics
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education
- 3-5 years’ experience in custom welding and fabrications
- Competence in reading and understanding mechanical prints
- Experience using a lathe and mill to make or modify components is a plus
- Familiar with free-form fabrication
- Able to conform to shifting priorities and demands
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented and self-disciplined
- Valid driver’s license with ability to travel up to 10%
- Experience in robotics is a plus
KC Robotics is dedicated to employee growth through training and mentoring. We are committed to making the workday interesting and productive. As an employee of KC Robotics, you will be part of a team devoted to creating innovative solutions for our customers.