Are you enthusiastic about robotic technology? Are you willing to make a difference?
Then you might be the one KC ROBOTICS, INC. is looking for. KC Robotics, Inc. is dedicated to changing the face of manufacturing by creating a safer, cleaner and more productive manufacturing environment by leveraging automaton and new technology.
A Robotic Technician is needed for our West Chester, OH facility. This person will provide technical support for the installation, integration and troubleshooting of robots and robotic systems, which requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment. Applications for these systems include arc welding, material removal / cutting, and material handling. A qualified applicant should show proficiency in one or more of the following robot platforms; FANUC, Yaskawa, and/or KUKA. Qualified candidates must be able to meet deadlines and take a project from start to finish. Applicants should possess a good mechanical aptitude along with an ability to troubleshoot systems and be comfortable providing input in the design of machine control systems. Robotic Technicians work closely with many teams, including engineering, service and sales.
Being part of KC ROBOTICS, INC. means being part of an ongoing quest to bring innovative solutions to our customers. Learn more about our products and services at www.kcrobotics.com.
- Provide technical expertise in troubleshooting failed robots
- Integrate robotic systems
- Work independently and in a diverse multidisciplinary project team
- Deepen your knowledge of integrated robotic systems and components
- Work with and develop check lists
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education
- AS in Electronics preferred
- 3-5 years hands-on experience in advanced robotic systems
- Experience with FANUC, Yaskawa, and/or KUKA
- Able to conform to shifting priorities and demands
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid driver’s license with ability to travel up to 30%
- Detail-oriented and self-disciplined
- Competence in reading and understanding electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics