Are you ready to make a difference in the world of industrial automation? Join KC Robotics, Inc. as we change the face of industry by creating a safer, cleaner and more productive manufacturing environment.
An Automation Sales Account Manager is needed for our West Chester, OH facility. The Account Manager is responsible for achieving KC Robotics’ sales goals and assigned strategic account objectives. This person maintains and expands relationships with current customers and identifies/qualifies new potential customers that fit the company’s strategic objectives. The Account Manager represents the entire range of systems, solutions and services KC Robotics offers its customers, while leading the customer/account planning cycle and ensuring customers’ needs and expectations are met.
As a member of the KC Robotics team, you join a robotic systems and engineering group devoted to utilizing innovative technologies and creative problem solving to build custom automation solutions.
- Primary focus is to pursue, develop, and solicit sales of robotics systems/solutions, custom automation equipment, integration services, and service business for current and prospective customer accounts.
- Maintain and update customer account status in CRM, monitor bookings forecast and set priorities.
- Maintain relationships through regular contact and follow-up to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Develop new opportunities and interact with existing customers to increase system sales.
- Follow-up on RFQs; qualify prospects; review quotations; and negotiate to a successful sale.
- Review concept layouts and provide technical consulting to aide customer.
- Work closely with robotic applications engineers to ensure proper solution is proposed through reach studies and simulations.
- Attend trade shows and conferences to interact with our Robotic Partners.
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education
- Degree in Business or Engineering preferred (or equivalent experience)
- 5 years of sales experience in factory automation areas such as robotics, parts handling, welding, etc.
- Possess a practical working knowledge of industrial automation and customer processes.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite products
- Knowledge of SalesForce preferred (or other CRM)
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities and demands
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license with ability to travel a minimum of 50%
- Requires US Citizenship, US Permanent Residency, or status as a US person