Repair & Rebuild
When a part breaks on a robot it can cripple an entire production line, costing money and time and for some industrial robots, a full robotic rebuild is necessary to bring it back to life. KC Robotics has the expertise you need when you need it. We can repair and rebuild on-site or at our Service Center located in Fairfield, Ohio.
CALL OR EMAIL US NOW
For some industrial robots, a full robotic rebuild is necessary to bring it back to life. Our rebuilding process includes:
- Clean robot.
- Visually inspect all parts of the robot for damage, flaws and faulty parts.
- Test O-Rings, pulleys and belts and replace as needed.
- Check motors.
- Check and replace cables.
- Check counterbalance of arm.
- Adjust gear backlash if needed.
- Check pivot bearings.
- Check battery and replace as needed.
- Paint the robot to client’s preference or to factory colors.
- Clean surface of controller and pendant, visually inspect for any damages.
- Clean all boards and het exchanges.
- Check batteries, replace as needed.
- Clean fans and filters, replace as needed.
- Check e-stop and hold buttons.
KC Robotics also offers a repair and exchange program for robot parts that allows you to maximize your savings. Receive a credit towards a part purchase when an economically repairable exchange part is sent to KC Robotics with an authorized Return Authorization number.
KC Robotics services many industrial robot brands, including Fanuc, Kuka, Yaskawa Motoman, Mitsubishi, OTC, and Panasonic. We serve all industries utilizing industrial robots in their operations, and specialize in manufacturing, material handling, palletizing, and welding applications.
Repair & Rebuild Services
- Robotic field service and repair
- Emergency field service
- Robot preventive maintenance
- Robotic Technical Support
- Robot repair and rebuilds
- Robot & PLC Programming
- Robotic training
- Robotic parts repair and exchange