A whole new level of robotics, robotic vision systems make processes simpler, reduce long-term costs, and improve the quality control of the product all at a competitve price.
CALL US NOW TO BEGIN YOUR VISION SYSTEM INTEGRATION
KC Robotics can provide the integration expertise to guide you to the Robotic Vision System that meets your needs. Our project engineers and robot technicians have experience in many robotic applications. We integrate both new and reconditioned robots.
KC Robotics services many industrial robot brands, including Fanuc, Kuka, Yaskawa Motoman, Mitsubishi, OTC, and Panasonic. We serve all industries utilizing industrial robots in their operations, and specialize in manufacturing, material handling, palletizing, and welding applications.
First Steps in Developing a
robotic Vision System
- Establish the parameters and the role of a new vision system.
- Decide the necessary speed for your robotic application
- Determine where the camera and lighting will be placed and make sure they fit in the available space.
- If the system is to be PC-based, determine the proximity of the camera to the computer system.
- Determine if the vision system will be deeply embedded or have a user interface.
- Set a budget.
- Determine which Robotic Vision software is best for your application.