- Protect your investments. Many applications KC Robotics integrates involve a task that is dangerous or very repetitive for humans to do. An example is palletizing. Lifting heavy objects can injure an employee, leading to less productive work, higher workers compensation claims, and fluctuations in quality.
- Reduce waste. Robots are more precise and can reduce your total raw material needs.
- Reduce costs. While costly, robotic integration solutions can offer a fast ROI when done properly and planned accordingly. Using a company with a solid history of successful integrations can help you recoup your expenses in a short amount of time.
- Reduce your footprint. Robots are surprisingly slim and can work in very close range to each other when designed properly. Investing in more than one robot can reduce floor space dramatically and save a lot of money.
- Increase production. Robots can work in a lights-out environment. This means that your industrial automation line can run into the night, lights on or off. While the average employee works for 8 hours, automated integration production lines can work 24-hours a day if needed, with minimal supervision. They also work faster, shortening throughput time.
We can integrate for the following robot manufacturers:
We offer solutions in:
Pick and Place
CALL US NOW TO BEGIN YOUR INTEGRATION SOLUTION
- Robotic field service and repair
- Emergency field service
- Robot preventive maintenance
- Robotic Technical Support
- Robot repair and rebuilds
- Robot & PLC Programming
- Robotic training
- Robotic parts repair and exchange